How do you make a perfect sphere out of polymer clay?
How to Make a Sphere Out of Clay
- Hold the lump of clay in your hand.
- Lay the lump of clay down on the table in front of you.
- Pick up the lump of clay again.
- Lay the clay back down on the table and once again lay your hand on top of the sphere.
- Pick up the sphere and smooth any cracks or edges with your thumbs.
How do you make a hollow sphere with Worldedit?
Use /hsphere to make a hollow sphere. Use /sphere to make a filled sphere.
What is hollow sphere?
A hollow sphere is a ball that has been hollowed such the an equal thickness wall creates anopther internal ball within the external ball.